Corporate and International Tax
RNM Advisors can help with all aspects of tax compliance under the Income tax Act 1961, an illustrative list is given below:
- Assisting in preparation and filing of corporate or withholding tax returns including revised returns.
- Assist with obtaining a tax identification numbers ( PAN / TAN)
- Assist in income tax assessment services (IRS audits of a tax payers filings).
- Tax Residency Certificates
- Assistance in obtaining an Income Tax Clearance Certificate (ITCC) from the Indian tax authorities including under Section 281 of the Act.
- Support clients in filing for NIL or lower withholding tax certificates from income tax authorities.
- Assist clients with preparation and filing of specified forms and certificates in compliance with income tax rules 1962.
- Assist clients in obtaining statutory approvals and exemption certificates under the Income tax Act 1961. These will include tax registration of approved gratuity trusts, registration of a tax qualified charitable trust etc.
We offer well researched tax advice help advance your business goals consistent with the latest judicial pronouncement and administrative interpretations:
- Tax Advice on all enterprise tax issues include corporate tax, international and withholding tax.
- Assist international clients in managing India PE risk.
- Support clients in tax strategy update in the context of the implementation of the MLI (multi-lateral instrument) and OECD pillar 1 and pillar 2 solution..
- Specific advice on eligibility to claim various exemptions, rebates under the Act.
- Tax Due Diligence including withholding tax reviews.
Our professionals have strong research capabilities as well as extensive experience in all aspects of tax controversy Resolution. Our experience extends to representation services before CIT (Appeals) ITAT, Advance Rulings, competent authority proceedings under MAP.
In addition to this we closely work with clients in preparing briefs for Senior counsel and coordinating with senior counsel office as part of our litigation support practice.
Our qualified team of experts will assist in :
- Fixed form accountant certificate for foreign remittance
- Certification of Investment incentives or R&D credits.
- Tax certification of export benefits and exemptions under the Act
- Assistance in issue of a prescribed tax audit report in Form 3CD.
We work with clients of all sizes on wide gamut of transaction work. Our assistance includes suggesting the most tax efficient modes to structure a potential acquisition, divesture or corporate reorganisation. Separately, we offer an extensive tax focussed review of transaction terms sheets and contracts. We also help clients with deal negotiation. We are happy to work with other advisors and attorneys on our transaction related projects.
Our team of Transfer Pricing specialists including some outstanding experts who have vast experience in advising some of the world leading Companies. Our firms closely monitors the latest judicial trends in India in the international tax field. We assist the clients in maintaining documentation according to TP regulations which prescribe the contemporaneous TP documentation requirements. We distinguish ourselves in providing advice which is technically robust and at the same time mirrors the current judicial thinking in India. We are happy to review “Related Party Agreements” and Draft APA applications.
India has the largest set of ongoing transfer pricing cases anywhere in the world. Our team is hands on and result oriented. We take up cases at all level right from assessment to the Tax Tribunal. In our work you will see a deep understanding of your business, we develop our arguments both on facts and on law.
Our qualified team of experts will arrange for tax certification (Accountants Report in Form 3CEB) in accordance with the requirements of the Income-tax Act 1961. We are open to helping clients in emergency situations. We also assist with flip side Accountants reports for overseas companies.
FEMA and Insurance Law Advisory
India’s exchange control regulations are embodied in the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA) and rules issued thereunder. We assist companies and individuals in complying with the requirements under FEMA including assistance in collating the necessary documentation to facilitate remittance through authorised dealers ( banks).
We are leading experts in providing well researched professional advice on matters arising from the interpretation of Insurance Act 1938 and regulations thereunder. Our advice is underpinned not only on a holistic understanding of the underlying legal framework but our two decades of industry experience in working with leading insurers in India.
Prevention of Sexual Harrassment (POSH) Services
Our partnership is designed to help you empower your Internal Committee, strengthen your process around Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) training and compliance and proactively build a safe workplace.
- External membership for Prevention of Sexual Harassment
- Awareness and Capability Building - Internal Complaints Committee Training